Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ozil has no plans to leave Real


Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil has no intention to leave Real Madrid and rather welcomes than fears the imminent arrival of Gareth Bale.
Ozil, 24, told Thursday's edition of Kicker sports magazine that he can also imagine renewing his contract at the Spanish giants beyond 2016.
The expected arrival of Bale has led to speculation that Ozil may leave, with English champions Manchester United allegedly interested. The issue was further fuelled when Oezil was not amused when substituted by new coach Carlo Ancelotti in a league match Monday.
But Ozil told Kicker that "like any other player I want to play a full match," and pledged his future with club he joined in 2010 from Werder Bremen.
"I will stay at Real Madrid, that is certain. To be honest, I never wasted a thought on a transfer," he said.
"I feel good here. I get along well with the boys, have the faith of the coach, and am at a big club with big goals. That's why I am staying here."
Ozil said "of course I can imagine" staying beyond 2016 and will welcome Bale once the transfer for an alleged world record fee from Tottenham is finalized.
"We are happy about players who strengthen us, we are happy about every new player. We need every player who can help us because we are in many competitions and want to go a long way in all of them," he said.
"Of course there is a lot of competition, especially in a big club like Real Madrid. But I know what I am capable of. I have always prevailed. I am going into my fourth season with Real and I will prevail again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on