Monday, September 16, 2013

Nani looks to the future


Nani sat down with ManUtd.com following the international break to discuss his return to fitness and new contract at Old Trafford..How are you feeling now you’re back from injury and you’ve had the games for United and Portugal? I feel very good. I think, at the moment, there are no problems with my condition, with my fitness and with my body. It’s all good now so I’m able to focus on my job and work hard to be at my best. I’ve signed the new contract so that’s fantastic. I’m ready to work hard and help the team.
How frustrating was the timing of the injury given you were looking very sharp in pre-season and during the game in Sweden when it happened? Yes, that was because I was working very hard in that game. I tried to work very hard to give my all, 100 per cent, and use my experience, skills and everything. That’s why I pulled up during a run. Now I’ve been working carefully so it’s all progressive. I feel very good. I’ve played a couple of games and I think I’m ready to play more games.
You mentioned you’re excited to sign the contract. It means you’ll have your peak years here now.. I’m more relaxed as now I can focus just on the games and what I am going to do on the pitch. That is very important for a player to have all the things outside of the pitch sorted out. Now I have a new contract with Manchester United and I’m so happy. I hope to give back on the pitch to try and win more trophies with the club.
Do you consider Manchester to be your home now? 

I felt home a long time ago. I think I’m part of this club as I’ve been here for a lot of successful seasons. Virtually all of my career, I’ve been here – I just had two years at Sporting Lisbon and all the rest was here. All my successful times have been at this club 


No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on