Monday, October 14, 2013

Enyeama cries foul

Nigerian keeper Vincent Enyeama has insisted that the ball didn't cross the line as thought by many.
The custodian echoed his views after the match as he explained his side of the story that saw Ethiopia contest the first disallowed goal that will see them lodge an appeal with the World governing body.
"From my position it wasn't a goal and I don't know why it was given. I didn't grab the ball past the line and I don't understand how the linesman called for a goal."
When asked about the disallowed goal that appeared to have gone past the line he said:
"It wasn't a goal from my own perspective. He kicked the ball away almost from the line and I was five metres away from him. It didn't go in. They different angles of cameras sometimes show different angles of it but I think this is where goalline technology comes in."
Nigeria face Ethiopia in Calabar for the decider that will see one of the sides book a ticket to the Wolrd Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on