Monday, January 27, 2014

Gata joins Kukesi

Erstwhile Kwara United striker, Ismaila Gata has teamed up with Albania top flight side, FC Kukesi, supersport.com can report.
Gata, 21, put pen to paper on Sunday night on a one-year deal after completing his medical examination which certified him fit.
Gata has been training with Kukesi since last week before signing the deal on Sunday and the impressive forward was in joyous momentum when speaking to supersport.com.
“I have just signed my contract paper which I'm happy with, and I can't wait anymore to start playing for my new club.
“I thank all my friends, family who stood by me when things were difficult for me and I would never forget Abdulkareem Abdulazeez who really helped me in Ilorin,” Gata exclusively told supersport.com.
Gata has also played for ABS, Prime FC, Enyimba and was part of the 3SC team that got relegated last season in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).
FC Kukesi, who have crashed out this term from the Europa League, occupy third position on the Albania league standings with 25 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on