Monday, January 27, 2014

Mahachi wants PSL move

Zimbabwe’s playmaker at the CHAN 2014 tournament, Kuda Mahachi, says that he would like the chance to play in South Africa’s PSL.
Mahachi put in a Man of the Match display as Zimbabwe surprised everyone by knocking Mali out in the quarterfinals on Saturday night.
“For now I don’t know anything, but I am hoping to come and play in South Africa’s PSL. My manager is sorting all of this out and my focus now is on the field,” Mahachi said.
“I do want to come to South Africa and express myself in the PSL.”
Asked whether he sees the PSL as a stepping stone to a career in Europe, a path that has been taken by several Zimbabweans over the years like Benjani Mwaruwrau and Onismor Bhasera, Mahachi said: “If the chance comes to move to the PSL and then get a chance to go to Europe I will take it.
“But moving to the PSL is my first step,” said the Warriors’ exciting ‘number 10’.
Mahachi has already been on trial at Mamelodi Sundowns, an experience he says was very helpful.
“At Sundowns the coach (Pitso Mosimane) told me I am a good player and he may or may not sign me. I am now waiting to hear from my manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on