Friday, September 13, 2013

I Will Return To France – Arsenal’s Midfielder Hints At A Return To France


Mathieu Flamini has hinted he could return to Marseille in the future. The midfielder re-joined the Gunners this summer after spending the last five years in Italy with AC Milan, the club he left Arsenal for, but has refused to rule out a return to France to the club he started his career with.
Flamini joined Arsenal in 2004 from Marseille and then left the Gunners on a free transfer before returning to the club in August. The 29-year old has now announced the possibility he could complete the homecoming with a return to Marseille.
“You should never say never. I did my apprenticeship there. Of course it’s the club of my heart.”“I’ve always stayed close to it, because I’m in contact with Jose Anigo, someone who knows me very well. But there’s never been anything concrete in terms of a potential return up to now.”Despite his look towards the future, the midfielder is still very much focused after starting his second spell at the club and has targeted ending the club’s run of now silverware.
“It’s an important season for me and Arsenal. Our ambitions are clear, as the arrival of Mesut Özil proved… to fight for the title and compete in the Champions League. We want to win trophies. The club has waited for them for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on