Friday, November 15, 2013

Dike out to roast Antelopes

FC Toronto star Bright Dike, is a very happy man as he looks to make the best use of this opportunity granted to him by Nigeria head coach Stephen Keshi.
Dike, a late replacement for injured SC Heerenveen striker, Uche Nwofor hopes to cement a place in the team as the 2014 World Cup beckons.
The former Portland Timbers striker is optimistic that Nigeria will do the business against Ethiopia on Saturday and hopes to play some part to ensure Nigeria grabs her fifth World Cup ticket.
"I'm really glad to be back. Injuries have set me back a bit but my desire is to help Nigeria qualify for the World Cup," he told supersport.com in Calabar.
"Wearing the national colours is a huge incentive, a major honour and I'm glad to be part of this team that is about to make history.
"The team is united and raring to go. The first leg has been done and dusted, but we will treat this return leg like a cup final so that there will be no excuses," said Dike.
Dike, who scored in Nigeria's 1-1 draw with Catalonia prior to the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations, is happy to be with the team in Nigeria and says he is enjoying every bit of the experience.
"This is my first experience with the national set up in Nigeria. I must say it's been a wonderful experience and the atmosphere is totally unique.
"I've got folks and family here in Nigeria, and my grandparents are here as well, so I'm at home. It feels great. I'm loving it," he revealed.
Dike has two caps for the Super Eagles with a goal to the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on