Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ayew pledges more to Swansea cause

Despite a blistering start to the season, Andre Ayew's showing for Swansea has leveled. But he's not disheartened.
The Ghanaian has revealed he has no regrets about signing for the Welsh side. Indeed, he says regular playing time at the Liberty has helped him make a name for himself in the Premier League.
In an interview with Canal Football Club on French television, Ayew said: “You hear it before you get there, but once you get there you really feel the enthusiasm of fans, stadiums, intensity in matches."
That said, the Ghana star has admitted he can still offer more to the Swans who are facing relegation. His last goal for the team was a winner against Everton in Francesco Guidolin’s first game in charge, which made him the side’s top scorer.
“I am delighted to be in the Premier League which is for me the best championship in the world. I am very happy with my choice to play for Swansea, I have managed to make my name in England but I must continue to work because I know I can do much better.”
The player, who missed on winning both the BBC and CAF African Footballer of the Year awards in the last two months, has been a fan favourite since his summer Bosman move from Marseille. His penchant for scoring big-game goals have helped.
The 26-year old has eight goals and he has seen interest from Sunderland and other clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on