Friday, January 30, 2015

Abdul-Pele states mission at Jets

Mighty Jets technical adviser, Ahmed Abdul-Pele has said his mission at the Tin City side is to win promotion to the Nigerian top flight in the upcoming 2014/15 Nigeria National League (NNL) season.
The former Wikki Tourists coach helped the Bauchi-based side to the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) in the out gone 2013/14 NNL season.
Abdul-Pele said he is already screening the players to ascertain their mental preparedness for the challenges of winning one of the promotion tickets in the division in the coming season.
“My sole mission to Jos is to guide Mighty Jets win promotion ticket to the Premiership in the forthcoming season.
“I’m already carrying out screening of the players to see the ones that will help the side achieve the arduous task of winning promotion to the elite league.
“I don’t expect the task to be easy as no job is cheap but with hard work and the caliber of players on ground and the new ones we’ll be able to achieve our goal at the end of the day.
“The cooperation has been wonderful since I resumed work here in Jos so I’m confident not to disappoint,” said Abdul-Pele to supersport.com.
Abdul-Pele said he holds no grudge against his former employer, Wikki Tourists for looking beyond him in the choice of coach to guide the side in their Premier League campaign.
“I understand there is politics in virtually everything and the choice of Wikki Tourists head coach happens to be one of the politics involved in the game.
“I’ve moved on in life and I thank God for resettling me with the Mighty Jets coaching job.
“I hold no grudge against anybody rather I’m praying for success in my new assignment at Mighty jet,” said Abdul-Pele.
The Jos-based side struggled in the Division A of the Nigeria National League in the immediate past season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on