Saturday, February 28, 2015

No plan by Garzitto to dump Merrikh

Al-Merrikh Sporting Club head coach Diego Garzitto has assured that he will not leave his position if they are eliminated from the Caf Champions League.
The Sudanese club will play against Zambian side Azam after they lost the first match in Zambia 2-0.
Reports suggest that the Frenchman will leave the Sudanese side if they fail to make progress in Africa's premier club competition.
"That is not true, I will not leave the team even we lost. I like working with Al-Merrikh," Garzitto said.
"About the Azam match, I trust in my players and we can do well in the match and turn things around with this squad. I can't win the title to be honest but we can go far."
Garzitto took charge of Al-Merrikh a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on