Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Amrouche eyes Cosafa jobs

Former Kenya’s Harambee Stars coach Adel Amrouche says he is open to offers for coaching jobs with any national team in Southern Africa.
The Belgian coach told SuperSport.com that he thoroughly enjoyed his experience of leading the Harambee Stars at the 2013 Cosafa Senior Challenge Cup held in Zambia.
“I want to play in Cosafa again. I had a good time the last time I was at Cosafa. This year I hear it is back. I am ready if any team needs my services,” he said in a telephone interview from Belgium.
The experienced tactician has a rich resume having managed Burundi and also steered Kenya to the 2013 Cecafa Senior Challenge Cup. He also coached clubs in the DRC.
The Pro Licence holder Amrouche has roots in Algeria and has of late been working as a television analyst for Al Jazeera. This year’s Cosafa Cup will take place in South Africa in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on