Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Salifu thrilled with Ghana call up


He has been quietly making waves in Tunisia and his senior call up is here.
Seidu Salifu was destined for great things since his days with the national Under-20 team but it was his teammate Rabiu Mohammed who has progressed in leaps at national level.
Rabiu has now played in a World Cup and has at least two African Cups under his belt.
"In this life it is about time and chance and so it doesn't matter if my colleagues went ahead of me," Salifu, formerly of Tema Youth, reflects after his Black Stars call up.
Ghana play two friendly matches in France with Senegal and Mali at the end of this month and the 22-man squad is largely the squad that finished second at the Afcon.
"The Black Stars now is filled with great players and I want to learn as fast as I can with this call up. I am just happy to have been noticed and if I get my chance I will look to making the nation proud," Salifu said at the weekend.
The Ghana team will begin camping in the course of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on