Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Simon over the moon with call-up

AA Gent attacker Moses Simon has expressed his delight at getting his first ever Super Eagles call up saying it is a dream come through.
The 19 year old striker, who can also play from the wings has been in phenomenal form scoring six goals in seven games in the Belgian Jupiler Liga and that form has seen him earn a call up.
Nigeria will play Uganda on Wednesday and head out to South Africa for a date with the Bafana Bafana on March 9th.
Simon told supersport.com that he is over the moon as regards his invitation and will do his best if fielded against Uganda.
"To tell you the truth I was surprised yet received when I got my invitation letter.
"It is something I've dreamt off all my life and for it to happen to me at this age is just incredible.
"Words cannot describe how I still feel now here training with all the stars. It can only aspire me to do better.
Simon also reiterated his desire to be a permanent feature in the Super Eagles after getting an experience with the squad.
"I've truly enjoyed my self and I've been taken in by the other players,"he said.
"I'll cherish this moment and I want it to continue and the only way to do that is to play well when I get the opportunity and help the team win.
That is the only way one can prove he is the best. I want to show Nigerians what I can do and to make them happy."Simon added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on