Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Celtic confirm twin defensive capture

Bloemfontein Celtic have confirmed the signing two new players from Free State ABC Motsepe League side Rises United.
Coach Clinton Larsen has brought in defenders Tshepo Rikhotso and Marubini Alushavhiwi, who have both signed four-year contracts with the club but are unlikely to see immediate action.
The pair have followed exactly the same career path, going through Celtic’s development side to National First Division Vasco Da Gama, then on to Roses before joining Celtic again.
“My vision has expanded to new horizons,” Marubini told his club’s website. “I’m eternally blessed for the opportunity given. I recall how I travelled to Bloemfontein from Venda few years back in search of a brighter future and now can see the light.
“I will not only commit but make sure I play my heart out for this beautiful brand.”
Rikhotso says he too has been left stunned by the move.
“Most players are dying for such great opportunity, I’m shaking in disbelief knowing how huge the Celtic brand is. I promise that the desire to prosper will keep me focused.”
The club have revealed the pair have been signed more with one eye on the future, but are excited to see how their careers develop.
“Celtic always looks ahead and plan for the future. These talented defenders will be nourished under the watchful eye of their mentor in Clinton Larsen,” Celtic managing director Rali Ramabodu said.
“Regardless of challenges ahead, discipline, enthusiasm and patience will bear positive results.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on