Saturday, February 7, 2015

Harry jubilant after derby win

Harry Kane revelled in his latest heroics after the Tottenham striker continued his meteoric rise with a clinical brace to seal a 2-1 win against Arsenal on Saturday.
Kane's emergence has been one of the stories of the Premier League season so far and the youngster hit a new high at White Hart Lane in his first north London derby.
After tapping in Tottenham's equaliser early in the second half following Mesut Ozil's first half opener, Kane saved his best for last with a towering 86th minute header to seal the derby bragging rights.
The 21-year-old, who has now scored 22 goals in all competitions this season, told BT Sport: "That feeling is one I definitely won't forget for the rest of my career.
"My first north London derby, to win the way we did, it's incredible. I probably won't sleep tonight."
Kane's rise this season has been remarkable, but the England Under-21 international insists he is having no problem keeping his feet on the ground.
"I enjoy my football," he said.
"Just play with a smile on your face, do the best you can, work as hard as you can for the team. It's been working well for us as a team, an incredible bunch of lads, the spirit's high.
"I just want to be out on that pitch, playing with my mates. We are playing very well, we just want the next game to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on