Friday, January 23, 2015

Coundoul: I don’t care as long as I win

Senegal skipper Bouna Coundoul says he knows the strengths of South Africa, but vows to lead Senegal to victory no matter what.
The goalkeeper was speaking about their clash with South Africa at the team's official press conference.
“I already played South Africa twice (Coundoul made his international debut against South Africa in 2008).
"They are good offensively, with pace and technique. But my team and I really believe that we can win all our games in this competition. For me, the most important is to win," he says.
“Whether the victory is beautiful or not, I don’t care. Our physical strength is an advantage. We want to win and we will do everything to achieve it.”
Senegal beat Ghana 2-1 in their opening game of Group C while South Africa went down 3-1 to Algeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on