Friday, January 23, 2015

Udi hopeful for NPFL action

Former Giwa FC head coach, Duke Udi has said he is quite hopeful for a top flight action in the upcoming league season.
The former Nigerian midfielder's short stint with the Tin City side contributed to their brilliant performance in the out gone league season as well as the 2014 Federation Cup campaign.
Udi said three undisclosed Nigerian top flight sides are interested in his services but insisted he will not compromise on strict adherence to professionalism.
"I've attended three interviews with three Premier League sides. I'm just waiting for their responses. I believe at least one of them is certain to be positive.
"I strongly believe that I'll get job though nothing is certain in the domestic league until you're given the job.
"However, I must insist in upholding the ethics of the profession before I'll append my signature on paper for any side.
"That's the only way a coach can make meaningful progress with any domestic league side.
"I understand majority of clubs don't have what you can call a structure but I'll insist on minimum standard," said Udi to supersport.com.
The former 3SC play-maker said he will remain eternally grateful to the owner of Giwa FC, Chris Giwa, for the platform to serve the club as head coach.
"I'm grateful to Mr Chris Giwa for the wonderful platform to serve the side, it's a kind gesture.
"The platform has further enriched my resume as well as confidence in the coaching profession," said Udi.
Udi helped the Jos-based to finish fourth on the log in their top flight debut as well as last four in the 2014 Federation Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on