Friday, March 6, 2015

El Hadary ready to serve Egypt

Egyptian veteran goalkeeper Essam El Hadary has declared himself ready to work as a technical staff member of the Pharaohs if approached to take up a role in the team.
The Egypt Football Association (EFA) appointed Argentine Hector Cuper as head coach of the Pharaohs this week.
El Hadary has now put up his hand to join up with Cuper's team either as a backroom staff or squad player if the EFA calls him up.
"I am ready to serve Egypt anywhere, if they want my service as a goalkeeper and player. I am ready and if they want my service in the technical staff I will not say no and I will retire," El Hadary said.
The four-time Africa Cup of Nations winner also took time to respond to claims that he boycotted Ismaily's training in order to protest unpaid wages.
"That's not true. I was injured and I told the technical staff about that," he said.
El Hadary was not a part of the Egyptian national team under the leadership of the former coach Shawky Gharib, who preferred Sherif Ekramy of Al Ahly and Zamalek's Ahmed El Shenawy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on