Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Majoro refusing to change style of play

Lehlohonolo Majoro says the threat of a second suspension in less than a month will not affect the way he plays the game.
The Orlando Pirates striker has missed the last two matches through suspension but is available to play against Free State Stars on Wednesday.
He already has three yellow cards to his name, which means another yellow in the game with Ea Lla Koto will rule him out of the Soweto Derby against Kaizer Chiefs this weekend.
However, Majoro says he will not hold back.
"It's no secret that I am sitting on three yellow cards - one game away from suspension - but that will not have any bearing on how I play," he told the club's official website.
"I believe in giving my absolute best with every opportunity that comes my way.
"Therefore I will not go there with a half-hearted approach even if we will obviously be playing in the Derby over the weekend.
"My job is to focus on the task at hand and if I am selected to play against Free State Stars, then the goal is to go all out for that particular match and there can be nothing more important than helping the team win."
The striker is delighted to be returning to action and wants to carry on his fine goal scoring form from before his suspension.
"It has been two long weeks of missing out on action but I am glad to be back," Majoro said.
"I have been training hard and working on my match fitness. Now that my two weeks is up I am very happy and I am just looking forward to playing football for my club again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop your comment about your football hero, their fashion style, like who dresses most, who drink most ,who hang out most like going to club , who plays with woman most and so on